Licensed Vocational Nurse
Zip Code: San Antonio, TX 78223 | Location: Hot Wells Area
Employment Type: Temp-to-hire | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Public Health | Salary: $27 - $29 an hour
Do you have a strong desire to serve the community? Are you seeking a position in an accredited healthcare organization? Team1Medical is teaming up with a recognized healthcare organization and is seeking a Licensed Vocational Nurse to provide care, treatment, and general welfare of individuals residing at the San Antonio Hospital with complex medical, mental health, and behavioral health issues. If you have experience as a Licensed Vocational Nurse and are seeking a position close to home, submit your resume and see what opportunities are available!
Licensed Vocational Nurse’s Responsibilities
- Perform basic and advanced routine and non-routine nursing tasks to promote the health of the individuals.
- Collect specimens for lab work.
- Perform health screenings.
- Provide direction and assistance with on-the-job training to others, such as newly hired LVNs and direct care staff.
- Evaluate nursing intervention outcomes and provide input to other members.
- Assist the RNs with the implementation of protocols, procedures, and programs to improve the overall health and safety of the staff and individuals.
Licensed Vocational Nurse’s Qualifications
- A Current and Valid Licensed Vocational Nurse Certification with the State of Texas is required.
- A minimum of 1+ years as a direct care nurse is required; a Change nurse or supervisory experience is preferred.
- A minimum of 6 months of experience volunteering or working directly with persons with mental illness is highly preferred.
- A Valid Photo ID and a current American Heart Association CPR certification are required.
- COVID-19 vaccination is required.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check.
Company Culture & Perks
- Work Schedule: 7 am to 7 pm (First 30 days will require training during on days 7 am to 7 pm, then going to midnights)
- Work with a healthcare organization known worldwide for its research and advancements in healthcare.
- Office kitchen, refrigerator, and snacks are provided.
- Once hired full-time, you can enroll for medical plans (health, dental, and vision), PTO plans, backup care for family, and 401k programs!
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $27 - $29 an hour
Take this opportunity to use your LVN experience and apply today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in the United States. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical, A Reserves Network Company, is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.
Be sure to click on the link and apply for this opportunity today. If you have any questions or need additional information, call us at 713-590-2980.