Life Enrichment Coordinator
Omaha, NE 68130 US
- Plans and implements events and activities.
- Advertises and promotes events and Life Enrichment activities
- Sets-up and tears-down equipment and staging for events (e.g., moves furniture, distributes and returns equipment)
- Orders and distributes supplies
- Transports residents when needed
- (1) year of post-high school education is required
- Bachelor’s degree in Recreational Therapy or related field is preferred
- (1) year of activities coordination or related experience is requiredEquivalent years of education may substitute for experience requirement
- Monday thru Friday schedule 8am -4:30pm with occasional nights and weekends
- Pay Starting at $18 per hour
- Benefits available – medical, dental, and vision
- 401k options
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Referral bonuses
TRN Statement: The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.