The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77036 US
Posted: 03/16/2023 2023-03-16 2023-04-20 Job Number: TS877139216
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77036 | Location: Southwest Houston
Employment Type: Temporary | Workplace Type: On-site
Healthcare Specialty: Public Health | Salary: $20 - $21 an hour
Client Company: Harris County’s Public Health Department
Do you have experience as a Lifestyle Coach? Do you have the feeling to make a positive impact in the community by helping people struggling with their health? Team1Medical is partnering with Harris County Public Health Department to seek a Lifestyle Coach to join their team! The Lifestyle Coach will be responsible for supporting the Diabetes Prevention Program by providing nutrition education to Harris County residents. Whether now or later today, you do not want to miss the opportunity to make a difference in your community. Apply today and see where this opportunity can take you!
Lifestyle Coach’s Responsibilities
- Instruct and manage the Diabetes Prevention Program yearly cohorts
- Plan and perform outreach activities to increase the program’s engagement and participation
- Develop and maintain relationships with community partners across Harris County
- Track and input participant data to include the number of participants seen, demonstrating participants' progress toward goals
- Maintain knowledge of current research, approaches, theories, and practices related to pre-diabetes
Lifestyle Coach’s Qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree in Nutrition, Public Health, or a related field is required.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish is highly preferred
- Advanced Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook) is required
- Experience with EPIC, Outlook, Teams, and Adobe Pro DC is a strong plus
- A Valid Texas Driver’s license is required
- Strong attention to detail with excellent written and verbal communication skills
Company Culture & Perks
- This a full-time temporary position with a work schedule of Monday through Friday, 8 am to 5 pm.
- Easy access on and off the freeway with shopping and restaurants nearby
- During your employment with Team1Medical Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $20 - $21 an hour
If you have experience working as a Lifestyle Coach and seek to make a positive impact in your community – Apply today!
Team1Medical is one of the most trusted medical staffing agencies in Houston, TX. Our team believes in the importance of learning who you are as a person and a professional. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and PRN positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you are an experienced professional or just launching your career, Team1Medical will invest in your success. View more open positions at www.team1medical.com.
Team1Medical is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers within the healthcare community. As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.