Loading and Unloading
Charlotte, NC 28273
Our client has been a logistics industry leader in the Charlotte area for over 60 years. Due to growth, we are currently searching for highly self-motivated candidates to fill their open Material Handler positions.
- Move freight, stock, and other materials to and from storage and production areas, loading docks, delivery vehicles, ships, and containers, by hand or using trucks, tractors and other equipment.
- Attach identifying tags to containers, or mark them with identifying information.
- Read work orders or receive oral instructions to determine work assignments and material and equipment needs.
- Record numbers of units handled and moved, using daily production sheets or work tickets.
- Sort cargo before loading and unloading.
- Solid time management skills.
- Ability to work as a team.
- Ability to read and interpret instructions.
- Ability to use a variety of tools and equipment as needed.
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Uncapped Referral Bonuses
- 1st Shift: 8:00am-5:00pm (lots of overtime offered)
- Pay: $11/hr
- Temp-to-Perm Opportunity
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-owned company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
For more information contact our Charlotte Branch at 704-588-8161
If interested please send a resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org