As a Local Delivery Truck Driver, you will play a critical role in ensuring the safe and timely delivery of finished goods and raw materials for our valued clients in Auburn, AL. Your contribution as a key member of our team will directly impact the success of our operations.
What You Will Do:
• Plan routes and meet delivery schedules
• Comply with truck driving rules, regulations, and company policies
• Maneuver trucks into loading or unloading positions
• Collect and verify delivery instructions
• Report defects, accidents, or violations
What Matters Most:
• Competitive pay ranging from $19 to $22 per hour
• Temp-to-hire opportunity: permanent placement, and increased pay after 90 days
• Weekly pay via direct deposit every Friday
• Benefits package including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401K, and referral bonus program
• On-site position located in Auburn, AL
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
What You Need:
• Valid CDL Class-A and must be able to drive a 10-speed
• Extensive knowledge of applicable truck driving rules and regulations
• Hands-on experience with electronic equipment and software (GPS, AVL units, CB, etc.)
• Adaptability and foresight to handle unexpected situations (traffic, weather conditions, etc.)
• Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 334-705-7041.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.