The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Houston, TX 77027 US
Posted: 05/22/2023 2023-05-22 2023-07-01 Industry: Professional Job Number: AZ98447344
Zip Code: Houston, TX 77027 | Location: Galleria Area
Employment Type: Part-time | Workplace Type: On-site
Schedule: 30 – 40 hours per week | Salary: $20 an hour
Client Company: Harris County Public Health Department
ExecuTeam is teaming up with Harris County Public Health Department to seek a Logistics Coordinator. The Logistics Coordinator will ensure sufficient coverage for congregate and at-home settings and assist with supplying COVID-19 materials to designated sites. Your community needs your help. Answer the call and submit your resume today to see what opportunities are available!
Logistics Coordinator’s Responsibilities
- Transport vaccines, testing supplies, and equipment to and from the main office and operational COVID-19 testing and COVID-19/MPX/Flu vaccination sites located throughout Harris County and surrounding areas
- Monitor testing and vaccine storage and handling during transport to and from vaccine or testing locations.
- Assist with vaccine and testing tracking and reporting, including temperature logs.
- Set up testing sites in the morning, including unloading transported supplies, hanging signage and banners, setting up tents, and packing up supplies in the afternoon or evening; May be required to remain on-site to assist with patient registration or other duties to help support the team.
- Support COVID-19 warehouse operations as needed and maintain accurate supply inventory utilization is recorded.
Logistics Coordinator’s Qualifications
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- A Valid TX Driver's license and the capability to drive various rental vehicles are required.
- Must have the capability to lift over 30 lbs. with periods of bending, walking, and standing in outdoor climates for prolonged periods
- Firm organizational, communication, and customer service skills to work in fast-paced environments
- The schedule will change per week, and weekends are required
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screening and criminal background check
Company Culture & Perks
- Located off 610 Loop and near The Galleria Mall for endless shopping and quality restaurants
- Be a part of a mission to promote health and safety in Harris County
- Play a key role in preventing illness and injury, protecting yourself and your community
- During your employment with ExecuTeam Staffing, you can enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Salary: $20 an hour
Listen to what your community needs and apply today to serve your community!
With ExecuTeam Staffing, you are never just a resume. We have been proud to be Houston’s leading employment agency for over 30 years, acting as the trusted partner in your success. We offer Direct Hire, Temp-to-hire, and Temporary positions to allow you to choose the opportunities that best fit your needs. Whether you seek career advancement or are a recent graduate, our team will give you the respect, care, and attention you deserve. View more open positions at www.executeam.com
ExecuTeam is an affiliate of The Reserves Network, a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1987, we have been a trusted partner to employers and job seekers in various industries and positions. As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify, and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.