Play a critical role in ensuring proper fabrication at a busy manufacturer when you become a MIG Welder for a busy manufacturer in Sanford, FL.
As a MIG Welder, you will be responsible for welding carbon steel pipes with fire protection system components in an air-conditioned fabrication environment.
Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay starting at $18.00 per hour
- Up to 10 – 15 hours of overtime weekly
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- On-site position located in the Sanford, FL
- Monday – Friday 4:00 am – 2:30 pm, 4:00 am – 8:00 am Saturday
Your New Role:
- Make pipe surface preparation; as needed to ensure complete welding penetration
- Cut appropriate holes per layout instructions
- Ensure removal of all coupons/turtles from material cut
- Ensure each weld is overlapped by at least ½”
- Visually inspect each weld for completeness, penetration, aesthetics and the absence of flow obstructions and make repairs as necessary
- Operate electrical, mechanical, or hydraulic equipment including, but not limited to: welding equipment, power machines, hand tools, grinders, grooving machines, saws and personal protective equipment
What You Need:
- Minimum of 2 years MIG welding experience
- Previous experience welding carbon steel
- Able to pass weld proficiency test
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.