Our client is First in Titanium Worldwide. They melt and refine ingot and slab. No, it is not overly hot as you may think!
What will you be doing?
- Preventative maintenance on equipment and facilities
- Repair machines to keep production running with minimal downtime
- Maintain records of PM and unscheduled maintenance work
- Excellent electrical skills
- Machine maintenance experience required
- Ability to read and follow blueprints, sketches, job requests, code book, etc
- PLC experience is helpful, but not mandatory
What’s in it for you?
- Uniforms provided
- Permanent position
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
What’s the details?
- 1st Shift – ability to set and maintain working hours
- Occasionally on call
- $25 – $30/hr.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.