Machine Maintenance Mechanic
Sanford, FL 32771 US
- Perform advanced technical troubleshooting/problem solving skills in the area of process automation and electrical power distribution.
- Receives, prioritizes, coordinates, and performs and completes maintenance, repair and installation work or requests within allowable time frames.
- Responsible for Diagnosing problems affecting operation of process equipment, machinery, tools, and facility equipment. May be designated as a “primary” contact for troubleshooting specialized equipment such as robotics, material forming, hydraulic, pneumatic, or other equipment. Develops sequenced course of action for repair
- Participates/leads in preventative maintenance and total preventative maintenance activities as directed.
- Participates/leads with other work teams to identify, define, and establish process stability and improvement.
- Ability to have thorough knowledge of equipment, using blueprints, equipment manuals, specifications, standard operating procedures, and be able to use proper judgement when taking corrective actions during equipment malfunction
- Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Recent experience or technical school maintenance mechanic
- Previous machine shop experience
- Occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds
- Pay $16 - $18 per hour
- 3 shift available – 6am – 2:30pm, 7am-3:30pm or 8am-4:30pm
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!