Machine Operator - Weekend Shift
Huntersville, NC 28078 US
- Machine setup according to specified production instructions, using a given set of fiber glass and other raw materials.
- Preparation of resin mixes and foils in accordance to production instructions
- Independent assurance of quality requirements, before, during and after a production run
- Careful observation of the running production to detect malfunctions at an early stage
- Correction of minor malfunctions and support for major repairs, as well as pointing out irregularities to your supervisor.
- Maintaining order and cleanliness of the workplace, as well as care of technical equipment, machines and systems for safety and quality reasons
- Packaging and documentation of the goods according to the applicable requirements
- Shift handover with focus on clear communication and a continuously running machine
- Mechanical, Electrical or Textile qualification and training records
- SAP user knowledge is beneficial, but not essential