Play a critical role in supporting production goals and maintaining high company standards when you become a Machine Operator with a leader in paper production in Addison, IL.
As a Machine Operator, you will operate complex machinery safely, accurately, and efficiently. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay ranges from $17 an hour first shift and $17.30 second shift.
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skill set
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- Schedule: Monday through Thursday, 5:00 am – 3:00 pm for first shift, 3:00 pm-1:00 am second shift
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401K plan
Your New Role:
As a Machine Operator, you will have a big impact on producing high-quality products and meeting company goals. You'll operate machines based on work orders, inspect paper rolls, and maintain a safe, clean workspace while troubleshooting machine malfunctions.
What You Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- Previous experience as a machine operator or relative experience with paper production
- The ability to read and write English and use of hand tools
- Detail-orientated and positive attitude
- Must be able to pass pre-employment screening
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. Work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call us at 847-240-9100
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.