The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Anderson, TX 77830 US
Posted: 02/13/2023 2023-02-13 2023-04-21 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: CM87969927
Anderson, TX 77830
$18.53-$20.97 an hour; based on experience
Large distribution hub for global oil tools supplier has an immediate need for an experienced Machine Operator on a long-term temporary basis. Client is ready to interview qualified candidates today!
What You Will Do:
- Adjust machine settings to complete task accurately, according to specifications and in a timely manner
- Read and interpret blueprints, schematics, drawings and diagrams to select, position and secure machinery
- Inspect machining operation and finished product against specified tolerances using precision measuring tools
- Determine and correct more complex machine malfunctions
- Perform routine maintenance and cleaning
- Operate CNC Turret Punch, CNC HD Plasma, CNC Press Break and Saw
What You Need:
- High school diploma or GED
- 1-3 years of related experience within a manufacturing or large equipment atmosphere
- Experience operating CNC Turret Punch, CNC HD Plasma, CNC Press Break and Saw
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
What’s In It For You:
- Company associated with stability, longevity, and commitment to their employee’s satisfaction
- Company offers career development and continuing education opportunities
- Great opportunity to get hands on experience with a well know global supplier
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at (281) 724-4930 with any questions or to schedule an in-person interview. To schedule a phone appointment with a member of our recruiting team CLICK HERE!
Or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org