The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Brunswick, OH 44212 US
Posted: 03/15/2023 2023-03-15 2023-04-29 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: KG450842310
CNC Machine Operator
We're looking for someone who is passionate about creating high-quality, reliable parts, is driven, and seeks excellence through their work.
- Monday through Friday 6am-4pm. Some Saturdays from 6am-11am
- 1st shift
- Set up and operate CNC machines to produce a part (not production) according to print and specification
- Ensure part meets required dimensions then by signing off on print
- Collaborate with supervisor/programmer to ready the machine for next part
To be consider for the role, you will need the following:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience operating CNC machines or Manual NC machines
- Proficient in reading and interpreting prints and specifications
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Detail-oriented with a focus on quality
- Ability to work independently. Setup and Operate
- Strong communication skills
- Programming experience a plus
What is in it for you:
When you work as a contract employee with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as Accident, Disability, Life, 401K, and our referral bonus program!
- Direct Deposit and Pay Cards available
To apply please contact the Brunswick office at 330-273-2600
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.