Charlotte, NC 28262 US
- Operating one or several of the following machines: Hunkeler, Inserter & Inkjet, Digital Web Press, Zund, and others.
- Setting up the machine(s)
- Keeping the machine(s) running, basic troubleshooting, and upkeep maintenance
- Inspecting the quality of completed products
- Working with a team and supervisors to ensure client deadlines or met.
- 1-year minimal experience operating printing equipment and/or machines.
- Ability to stand at length in a single place.
- Ability to stay focused with repetitive tasks.
- Solid time management skills.
- A stable, temp-to-hire opportunity.
- A friendly and inclusive work environment where employees are appreciated and rewarded for their work.
- A potential career in a printing and visual communication.
- Multiple healthcare plans, dental and vision insurance for you and/or your family
- Optional accident, disability, and life insurance.
- Pay directly deposited into your account or pay card every week.
- Employer matched 401(k) plan
- Unlimited referral bonuses
- Full Time, Monday-Friday schedule
- 2nd shift: 2:30pm-10:30pm
- Competitive pay rates based on experience