Machine Operator 3rd Shift
Our client in Frankfort, IL is seeking self-motivated individuals with job longevity and great attention to detail. This automotive company serves all the major automotive OEMS and their suppliers with plastic fasteners.
What You Will Do:
- Responsible for validating the quality of the parts and packaging finished goods.
- Run proper part containment for parts found to be defective while on shift.
- Publish a written “shift report” documenting significant shift events.
What You Need:
- Team player, good work ethic and reliable
- Ability to lift 55 lbs
- Willing to work 12-hour shifts
- Basic computer skills
What’s In It for You:
- 6:45am-7pm OR 6:45pm-7am (12 hr shifts)
- Located in Frankfort, IL
- Medical, dental and vision insurance as well as 401K.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. Work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.