A position at our company isn’t your ordinary job. You’ll work in an exciting and diverse environment, meet interesting people, and have a variety of career opportunities in Griffin, GA. We are looking for a hard-working and reliable Machine Operator who is committed to quality and safety in the workplace. You will follow blueprints and schematic workups to create precision implements and tools with large machinery. After each product is cut through the machine, you will check it for quality and that it meets specifications. Safety is paramount; always follow company and industry safety guidelines. We prefer candidates who have at least 1-3 years of experience in the manufacturing industry.
What Matters Most to a Machinist:
- Shift: 12-hour shifts
- Day: 6:45 am – 7:15 pm
- Night: 6:45 pm – 7:15 am
- Compensation: $19.00/hr.
Your new role as a Machinist:
- Gain comprehensive functional knowledge of the manufacturing equipment
- Perform typical polymer compound machine operations including basic setups and required documentation
- Maintain and monitor the machines and report abnormal conditions to the group leader
- Follow prescribed safety regulations and work instructions while keeping the work area orderly
- Perform prescribed preventive maintenance on machines
- Review work orders, specifications, or instructions to determine materials, ingredients, procedures, components, settings, and adjustments for extruding, forming, pressing, or compacting machines
Machinist Skills and Experience:
- Minimum 1–3 years experience as a machine operator in an industrial/manufacturing environment with plastic mold or extrusion
- Steady work history showing reliability and commitment
- Basic Math Skills
- Able to work 12-hour rotating shifts
- Regularly required to sit, stand, and move around the facility as well as the ability to lift 50 lbs.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. Work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. If you would like additional information, call us at 770.914.3370.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.