Griffin, GA 30224 US
- Gaines comprehensive functional knowledge of the manufacturing equipment
- Perform typical polymer compounds machine operations.
- Performs basic set-ups and completes required paperwork.
- Monitors the machines and reports abnormal conditions to the group leader.
- Maintains the work area and equipment in a clean and orderly condition.
- Follows prescribed safety regulations and work instructions.
- Performs prescribed preventive maintenance on machines as required.
- Moves materials as necessary.
- Review work orders, specifications, or instructions to determine materials, ingredients, procedures, components, settings, and adjustments for extruding, forming, pressing, or compacting machines.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
The Reserves Network and its affiliates are an Equal Opportunity Employer (EEO). No person will be discriminated against in any aspect of their employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, familial status, disability, genetic information, protected veteran/military status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.