The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Hampton, GA 30228 US
Posted: 01/25/2023 2023-01-25 2023-04-21 Industry: Industrial Job Number: DM579542125
Warehouse Operator 4
Verifies and keeps records on incoming/outgoing parts, stores and issues parts required to support production.
What You Will Do:
- Sorts and identifies newly received components and materials; Compares identifying information and counts, weighs, or measures items of incoming and outgoing goods to verify information against receivers, orders, or other records.
- Identifies material as either an inventoried item or supply item with part number; picks stored items from storage locations to fill work order requirements; Routes items to departments
- Operates lift truck or uses hand truck to move, convey, or hoist goods from receiving department to storage or work area; Issues materials and processes transactions into the business system; Verifies accuracy of inventory balances. Reports discrepancies to supervisor or production control; Maintains equipment and work area in a safe, clean, and orderly manner.
What You Need:
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Steel toe shoes are mandatory; Masks are optional at this time.
- Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; Looks for ways to improve and promote quality; Applies feedback to improve performance; Monitors own work to ensure quality. Meets productivity standards; Completes work in a timely manner; Strives to increase productivity; Works quickly.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand. The employee regularly is required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms. The employee is required to walk to observe operations, make adjustments or test and occasionally carry lightweight material. The employee must work at an ordinary pace, frequently handling material between 5 to 20 pounds and occasionally handle material over 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus.
- Work is inside, well heated, lighted and ventilated. Slightly dirty, but not disagreeable
What’s In It For You:
- $17+ an hour with career advancement opportunities
- Weekly Pay through Direct Deposit
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Since 1984, The Reserves Network continues to partner with the finest employers to provide opportunities within the office, industrial, professional and technical markets. As a family- and veteran-founded company, we focus on candidate experience and workplace culture for the nearly 20,000 employees we place annually.
The Reserves Network has launched a new mobile app, ReserveAJob, that makes it easier for you to receive and accept real-time job notifications, as well as track work schedules right from your mobile phone! For more information and ways to download the app visit https://rb.gy/fsuhzv .
Please call our office at 770.914.7566 if you have any questions. If you are a Material Hander that is looking for an opportunity for growth and has a drive for results and accountability, this is the job for you. Click apply today!