Our client has been an industry leader in high volume small parts production in the Brunswick area for over 20 years. Due to recent industry demand, we are currently searching for self-motivated and experienced candidates to fill their open machine operator.
This is an opportunity that will allow you to enhance your career while gaining valuable experience. Apply now.
What You Will Do:
- Basic general labor helping machine operators and then will be trained to operate.
- Attention to detail
- Arrives to work on time and goes to work every day.
What You Need:
- Must be able to stand the entire shift
- High School Diploma or GED required
What is in it For You:
- Multiple Healthcare Plans
- Accident, Disability, Life
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
To apply please contact our Brunswick office at 330.273.2600
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.