The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 US
Posted: 02/17/2023 2023-02-17 2023-04-20 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: JH463104131
We have a machine shop looking to add an operator to run their programmable automated saw. This is a small family-owned business in Menomonee Falls, WI.
You will also be trained as a Machine operator to include CNC turning center, and CNC machining center.
What you will do:
- Operate computer-controlled machine and programmable automated saw to perform on plastic or metal pieces.
- Clean machines, tooling or parts using solvents or solutions and rags.
- Measure dimensions of finished workpieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments.
- Operate forklift. Company will train you to perform shipping and receiving duties
What you need:
- Must be able to read a ruler and caliper
- Forklift experience
- Openness to learning – company is willing to invest in the team members skills development
What's in it for you:
- 1st shift: 5:30am-2:30pm Monday – Thursday, 5:30am-11:30am on Fridays
- When you work as an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Milwaukee office at 414-453-9545. Or if interested, please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org