Leading Mentor, OH manufacturer of enclosures for a variety of applications where sensitive electronics and components need protection from the elements. A market leader by providing products that protect in the harshest of environments by utilizing the latest technologies, materials, and designs.
CNC Operator Duties:
- Perform typical machine shop operations including accurate and efficient CNC set up
- Measure parts with micrometers and calipers
- Setting up HAAS machines in a plus!
- Must be able to read and interpret drawings, follow routers, use simple math and perform basic calculations
- Requires 6 months continuous manufacturing experience
- Ability to work quickly, work from instructions, and good attendance a must
What's in it for you:
- 1st shift 6am-2:30pm Monday through Friday
- Clean environment and potential for permanent hire!
- The Reserves Network pays WEEKLY
- Multiple Healthcare Plans, Dental, Visio, Accident, Disability, Life, 401(k)
- Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
- Referral Bonuses
Please click below to apply and call our Mentor branch office at 440.974.7171.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications