The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Milwaukee, WI 53209 US
Posted: 05/19/2023 2023-05-19 2023-07-01 Industry: Machine Operator Job Number: RK359507414
Machine Operator – Immediate Openings in Milwaukee
Would you like to work for a company that is an Industry leader in the design and development of Smart Vehicle Power Access and Electronic & Mechanical Security Solutions. They are seeking entry level Machine Operators for 3rd shift. These are contract to hire positions, you will have a rewarding career that offers stability and opportunities for advancement.
What you will do:
- Fill parts from machines to tumbling area
- Weighing and recording numbers of parts
- Visual inspecting degated parts
- Loading zinc housings into thermal deburr basket, operate machine, unloading and broaching housings
What you will need:
- Prior manufacturing experience
- Reading and math skills
- Physical ability to occasionally lift up to 50 pounds, push, pull and standing all day
- High school diploma or equivalent
What’s in it for you:
- 3rd 10pm-6am Sunday-Thursday
- When you work as an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Milwaukee office at 414-453-9545. Or if interested, please send a resume to: email@example.com