Join a leading paper manufacturer as a Machine Operator in the Mount Holly area. As a Machine Operator you will operate and manage process equipment.
What’s In It For You:
- Competitive pay ranging from $17 - $18 an hour
- Temp to Hire opportunity with potential for career growth
- On-site position located in Mount Holly, NC
- Schedule: 12-hour day and night shifts available
- Work a 2-2-3 schedule with every other weekend off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401k plan
What You Will Do:
- Feed raw material into machines and monitor the process
- Audit and record readings of various machines
- Adjust machines to ensure quality grade production
- Document production quality and efficiency
- Complete product changeovers
- Work as team to meet safety, quality, and production goals
What You Need:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- Ability to stand and walk for 12-hour shifts
- Work in a tobacco free environment
- Steel toed shoes
- Pre-employment screening required
Apply today! If you would like additional information, call 704-868-8599.
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.