Omaha, NE 68144 US
Do you have CNC machine experience? An Omaha screw manufacturing company is looking for a Machine Operator!
- Safely remove nuts, bolts, and screws from CNC machine.
- Ensure quality by checking products for specifications and defects.
- Place finished products into bin.
- Operate grinder to clean parts.
- Responsible for measuring material to ensure it meets specifications.
- CNC machine operator experience.
- Monday-Friday, 7am-3:30pm
If you think you’re a good fit for this Machine Operator role with an Omaha manufacturing company, take the next step and apply today!
- Benefits in a Card: 3 medical plans, dental and vision
- Additional benefits such as: group accident, critical illness w/ cancer benefits, short-term disability, behavioral health, term life, and identity theft
- Weekly pay via direct deposit or pay card
- Loyalty Bonus: earn $400 for every 1200 hours worked
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.