Orlando, FL 32810
- Follow work instructions to operate assigned machine(s) to meet quality
-Knowledge / experience with Automobile Mechanics- Working on vehicles can be personal or professional
- Maintain high level of safety, cleanliness, and workplace organization
- Be able to use basic hand tools like, screwdrivers, wrenches, etc.
- Perform basic math functions such as addition and subtraction.
- Accurately complete all required paperwork such as tower logs, section setups,
and reel tags.
- Monitor quality of wire produced by performing visual inspections to identify
visual defects in wire or material.
- Must be able to learn to use ohm meters to perform basic quality testing.
- Package and label finished products.
-Must be able to lift 25 50 LBS
-Must be able to work at heights of 20 ft on a mezzanine. (This is only done to fix
problems and is very limited)
-Must have warehouse experience.
-Must be able to pass a criminal background and drug screening
-Must be willing to work a 12 hour shift
-Must be able to work day or night shift on alternating weeks
-Must be ok with getting hands dirty
-Must be able to work independently with limited supervision.
-Must be able to put cell phone away to do job
Shift Hours: 40 hrs per week, I would prefer someone who is flexible to work days or