As a Machine Operator, you will have a big impact on efficiency and profits. You'll set up machines, control machine settings, inspect parts, and test operations.
Play a critical role in ensuring that production procedures will be carried on smoothly to maximize efficiency and profits when you become a Machine Operator for a creator of industrial-sized nuts and bolts in Peru, Illinois. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most to a Machine Operator:
· Competitive pay starting at $16 and up per hour
· Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
· On-site position located in the Starved Rock Area
· First or Second Shift available
· Must have Machine Operating experience or be Mechanically inclined
Machine Operator Skills Needed:
· GED or High School diploma
· Mechanically inclined or relevant experience
· Basic Computer Knowledge
· Team player, easily trained, motivated
· Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- Experience with a variety of different machines and production lines, Performing routine maintenance checks, knowledge of safety precautions, the production cycle, calibration, cleaning,
production targets, Subcontracted manufacturing, and measurement tool experience will be beneficial in this role.
Machining Operator's New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today. If you would like additional information, call (815)224-3175.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.