Our customer, a leading manufacturer for domestic structural nuts and bolts in Peru, IL is looking to add quality candidates to their team. In this role you will be responsible for machine set up, operating a computer numerical control machine as well as maintaining quality and safety standards. Keeping records, maintaining equipment and supplies.
What you will do:
- Read blueprints and tool drawings.
- Set machine stops or guides to specified lengths as indicated by scales, rules, or templates.
- Inspect parts and pieces to ensure it meets guidelines.
- Clean and maintain machinery.
- Align parts or workpieces to ensure proper assembly.
What you need:
- Mechanical abilities
- Strong attention to detail
- Good attendance
- Ability to stand for long periods of time
What's in it for you:
- Paid time off
- Attendance and production rewards
- When you work as an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
Contact our Peru office at 815-224-3175 for more information OR if interested, please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.