Sussex, WI 53089 US
Play a critical role in supporting production goals and maintaining high company standards when you become a Machine Operator with a leader in the tool and die and metal stamping company in Sussex, WI.
As a Machine Operator, you will operate complex machinery safely, accurately, and efficiently. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
• Competitive pay of/ranging $16.50 - $18.00 an hour
• Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
• On-site position located in the Sussex area
• 1st shift Monday – Friday 6:00 AM – 3:30 PM; and optional Saturday mornings 6:00 AM – 12:00 PM
• 2nd shift Monday – Thursday 3:30 PM – 2:00 AM, Friday 3:30 PM – 12:00 AM
• Paid holidays after 30 days
Your New Role:
As a Machine Operator, you will have a big impact on producing high-quality parts for appliances, motorcycle, watercraft and recreation vehicles, outdoor power equipment & agricultural industries. You'll operate mechanical and hydraulic stamping press equipment ranging from 95 Ton to 1000 Ton; and oxygen and fiber optic laser systems.
What You Need:
• 6 months - 1 year of machine operating experience
• Ability to continually lift parts that range in weight from 5 to 50 lbs on a regular basis
• Ability to prepare routine paperwork and do routine data entry in a computer
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 414-453-9545.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.