Play a critical role in electronic solutions that work, when you become a 2nd shift Machine Operator for a Veteran-owned small business in Torrington. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive $16.00 - $19.50 an hour
- All employees will be hired on the 1st shift and will be moved to the 2nd shift upon completion of training
- An additional $1 per hour is provided as a shift differential for working on 2nd shift
- On-site position located in the Torrington, CT area
Your New Role:
As a 2nd shift Machine Operator, you will perform routine setup, operation, and preventative maintenance. As an Machine Operator, you will have a big impact on offering the highest quality electronics to the industry. You'll operate various machines, testing, labeling, and packing printed circuit boards in accordance with company policies.
What You Need:
- Minimum of two years of electronics experience, training, and/or education
- IPC-A-610 certification required, or successful completion of certification program per an agreed-upon timeline.
- Ability to troubleshoot and correct simple mechanical problems
- Basic component identification skills
- Ability to read & understand assembly documentation
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 203-272-6780.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field.
Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.