Machine Shop Supervisor
Salary: $60K - $70K
Menomonee Falls, WI 5:00 am - 3:30 pm Monday - Friday
As the Machine Shop Supervisor, you will demonstrate your leadership abilities. This position will also coordinate daily operations in the machining area and perform production machining duties as needed. This company is in Menomonee Falls, WI, and manufactures high-quality pool cues for the billiard industry.
Machine Shop Supervisor Responsibilities:
- Supervising approximately 20 employees
- Organizing, planning, and assigning tasks
- Setup and adjustments when needed of equipment
- Monitoring raw material
- Troubleshooting/fixing machinery
Machine Shop Supervisor Qualifications:
- Experience in a lead or supervisory role
- Manual machining experience and problem-solving skills are essential
- Solid communication and PC skills
- Knowledge of Manual CNC and Machining centers
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Milwaukee office at 414-453-9545. Or if interested, please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.