Machine Shop Supervisor| Direct Hire
Zip Code: Menomonee Falls, WI 53051 | Location: West of Milwaukee
Employment Type: Temporary to hire | Workplace Type: On-Site
Schedule: Monday-Friday; 7am to 3:30pm | Salary: $30-$35 per hour
As the Machine Shop Supervisor, you will demonstrate your leadership abilities. This position will also coordinate daily operations in the machining area and perform production machining duties as needed. You will enjoy working with this fun crew in a fast-paced work environment, that manufactures high-quality pool cues for the billiard industry.
Shop Supervisor’s Responsibilities
- Supervising approximately 20 employees
- Organizing, planning, and assigning tasks
- Setup and adjustments when needed of equipment
- Monitoring raw materials
- Troubleshooting/fixing machinery
Shop Supervisor’s Qualifications
- Experience in a lead or supervisory role
- Manual machining experience and problem-solving skills are essential
- Solid communication and PC skills
- Knowledge of Manual CNC and Machining centers
Company Culture & Perks
- 1st shift 7am-3:30pm, Monday-Friday
- Starting pay $20-$25 DOE
- During your employment with The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in our benefits program, including medical (3 plans to choose from), dental, disability, critical illness, life, vision, accident, and behavioral health insurance. Additional benefits include 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Milwaukee office at 414-453-9545. Or if interested, please send a resume to: email@example.com