We have partnered with an amazing company in Peru, IL that is a leading manufacturer for domestic structural nuts and bolts. They are seeking Machine Operators for their clean and organized facility. They are looking for a full time 1st Shift Machine Operator to join their team of phenomenal talent.
As a Machine Operator you will monitor, maintain, and operate warehouse equipment. You will set machine stops or guides to specified lengths as indicated by scales, rules, or templates. You will also operate safety equipment and use safe work habits.
What You Will Do:
- Operate various hand tools
- Operate measuring tools
- Clean and maintain machinery
- Align parts or workpieces to ensure proper assembly
- Read blueprints and tool drawings
What You Need:
- Ability to read tape measure and blue-prints
- Perform other job duties as needed
- Previous experience and/or high mechanical aptitude preferred
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to follow company safety standards/ protocols
- Punctuality and Reliability
What’s In It For You:
- $16.00 an hour with career advancement opportunities
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401k, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
- Free Parking
- Benefits such as: Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Dental, Vision, 401(k)
- Attendance and production rewards
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at 815.224.3175 if you have any questions (Click here to book time with a Recruiter (Branch Bookings Page). If you are a Forklift Driver or motivated individual that is looking for an opportunity for growth and has a drive for results and accountability, this is the job for you. Click apply today!