Machinist Tool Room
We currently have a metal stamping company in Menomonee Falls looking for a Tool Room Machinist to support their company growth. Whether you are just starting your career or have established experience we invite you to share in the adventure of growing!
As a Tool Room Machinist, you will machine all types of tooling to exact tolerances. If you would like to work for a company that promotes a positive work culture, please apply today!
What You Will Do:
- Repair and assemble tools and dies
- Organize and maintain the die storage area
- Comply with all Company policies
- Follow special job instructions as communicated by the supervisor or lead person or as on the job card
- Maintain a safe and clean work environment
What You Need:
- Ability to operate tool room equipment and hold close tolerances
- HSD / GED
- Have your own tools or be willing to acquire tools to perform the job
- Pressroom experience is strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of shop math, including trigonometry, able to read blueprints
Benefits and Details:
- 1st shift 7 am-3:30 pm Monday-Friday
- When you work as an employee with The Reserves Network you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Milwaukee office at 414-453-9545. Or if interested, please send a resume to: email@example.com