The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Berlin, CT 06037 US
Posted: 03/13/2023 2023-03-13 2023-04-20 Job Number: MG68442213
Our client is a leading manufacturer of surgical tooling equipment in the medical industry. They are in need of a machinist. If you are looking for a small shop feel, this is the place for you! As a machinist, you will set up and operate machines making various parts.
What You Will Do:
- Set up and operate the machines, working on pretty basics parts
- Read blueprints to manufacture surgical cutting tools, instruments, and components for the medical industry
- Required to check your own work using metrology tools-mic’s Vernier’s, callipers (no CMM)
- Help in other areas as needed
- Follow all safety rules and regulations
What you will need:
- 2 -5 years’ experience as a machinist with lathe, ideally with Swiss lathes (Tsugami experience a plus)
- Strong knowledge of blueprint and schematic reading
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience using metrology tools, micrometres, Vernier’s, and callipers
What is in it for you:
- Monday – Friday, 1st shift, $20 - $25 hr. DOE
- Weekly Pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- Temp to perm assignment
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our Wallingford office at 203.272.6780 or if interested please send a resume to Wallingford@trnstaffing.com