Our client has provided quality products and precision manufacturing to their customers for over 60 years. We are currently searching for a General Manual Machinist to join their team in Medina.
1st Shift $16/hour.
· Set up and operate a variety of machines and tools to produce precision parts and instruments.
· Fabricate and modify parts to make or repair machine tools or maintain industrial machines, applying knowledge of mechanics, shop mathematics, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
· Select the appropriate tools, machines, and materials to be used in preparation of machinery work.
· Set up, adjust, and operate all basic machine tools.
· Basic machine maintenance to include applying knowledge of mechanics, shop math, metal properties, layout, and machining procedures.
· 6+ months in a manufacturing environment, will train.
· Mechanical ability/aptitude.
· Ability to use measuring tools including calipers and micrometers.
· Willing to learn, teachable with a general mechanical background.
· High School Diploma or GED.
· Multiple Healthcare Plans
· Accident, Disability, Life
· Direct Deposit/Pay Cards
To apply please contact our Brunswick office at 330-273-2600
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.