Mail Machine Operator
The Reserves Network is currently seeking an Mail Machine Operator to work at a marketing company located on Cleveland’s Westside. You will be operating a machine that automatically addresses, inserts, folds, applies postage and seal publications such as post cards, folded mailers, magazines, catalogs, and brochures according to postal regulations.
- Reading production orders to determine actions necessary to prepare pieces scheduled for mailings.
- Adjusting machines and computer program settings to correctly produce mailing pieces.
- Filling feeder pockets on machines.
- Running and stopping machines as needed to adjust the machine or clear jams.
- Inspection and bundling of products, palletizing, and other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience operating mail machines and computers is required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong mathematical skills.
- Ability to read production orders and set jobs.
- 1st shift: 7:00am-3:00pm
- Clean, safe work environment
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit, and our referral bonus program!
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at 216.227.3600 if you have any questions. If you have mail machine operation experience and are looking for an opportunity for growth and have a drive for results and accountability, this is the job for you. Click apply today!