Adams, NE 68301 US
- Support all company safety, health, environmental, and quality programs and policies.
- Troubleshooting, installation, routine maintenance and repair of manufacturing equipment.
- Endorse the use of the company’s Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS) to ensure downtime is minimized, plant performance is maximized, and all assets are preserved.
- Ensure parts used for work orders are recorded in CMMS.
- Perform complex troubleshooting, installation, routine maintenance and repair techniques on electrical components, instruments, computer/PLC controlled and mechanical equipment.
- Demonstrate personal computer skills and use of electrical and mechanical programs.
- Responsible for PLC hardware and programming.
- Must be a certified electrician in the state of Nebraska.
- Technical degree or certification in electrical /instrumentation related field
- 5 or more years of electrical/instrumentation experience or relevant education
- Maintenance experience in an industrial environment is required, preferably in the ethanol industry
- Starting pay up to $47.00 / hr based on experience
- 1st shift schedule
- Full insurance benefits, Health/Dental/Vision
- 401K with company matching
- Guaranteed year round work and available overtime
- Internal promotional opportunities