Maintenance Lead Tech
Germantown, WI 53022 US
We have partnered with a Premier Die Casting Company in Germantown, WI. They are a full-service Brass and Aluminum High-Pressure Die Casting Company that was established in 1977 and offers many opportunities for growth. They need motivated and talented people due to new business growth and increased customer demand. If you are looking for an exceptional, family-owned company that values you and your skills, apply now! This is a direct-hire opportunity to be a part of something great.
As the Maintenance Lead Technician, you will join a dynamic team at a growing manufacturing company as the lead maintenance technician on the 1st shift. This hands-on shop floor leadership position is responsible for troubleshooting, repairing, and preventative maintenance of our mechanical and electrical systems and machinery.
- Provide hands-on shop floor leadership
- Troubleshoot repair and perform preventative maintenance of mechanical and electrical systems and machinery
- Experience in 4 out of the 6 of the following areas is required: Mechanical systems, Hydraulics/Pneumatics, Fabrication, CNC Machinery, Electrical systems (480, 120, 24), Automation (PLC, Robotics)
- 5+ years of education and/or work experience in a maintenance-related field.
- Ideally 1+ years of leadership involvement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Direct Hire opportunity
- 1st shift 6 am-2:30 pm (but hours may vary depending on production requirements. Overtime as scheduled. On-call as scheduled.
- $33 per hour + compensation based on experience and qualifications.
- Full benefits package