Fort Wayne, Indiana 46774 US
- Lead all aspects of the plant maintenance master plan for a dynamic and thriving company & industry.
- Work closely with Plant Operations and leadership to ensure top-notch equipment performance and customer satisfaction.
- Opportunity to contribute to projects, drive efficiency, and make a lasting impact on operations.
- Reporting to the Plant Manager, lead a small and growing maintenance team.
- Compensation - commensurate with experience
- 3-5 years of Maintenance leadership experience - strong knowledge of PM’s – Preventative Maintenance.
- Knowledgeable about OSHA and other government regulations, focusing on incident and accident prevention.
- Lead a maintenance team effectively and efficiently.
- Manage multiple priorities with ease.
- Plan, organize, and run day-to-day maintenance operations.
- Assign tasks, manage the maintenance team and ensure the quality and timeliness of their work.
- Develop and oversee the master maintenance plan, including regular audits of facilities and equipment.
- Implement effective troubleshooting methods, root cause analysis, and remediation options.
- Develop and manage performance metrics for the department and team.
- Ensure compliance with state and federal regulations.
- Available as needed for maintenance issue resolution – on call.
Gain access to The Reserves Network Team:
- Partnership with experienced recruiters that will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations
- Direct access to key Leadership. Your information will reach the decision-makers for this opportunity and many more like this
- Long-term career partner who will provide you with market intelligence and guidance
- Industry competitive salary based on your experience/qualifications
- Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
- 401(k) plan