Omaha, NE 68138 US
- Works with the Plant Manager to manage repair and maintenance activities in a cost effective and customer focused manner.
- Commences work one hour before the plant start time, opens building, opens gate, checks all lift equipment, starts up the air compressor, and services the air filter and water drain.
- Performs maintenance and repairs on all company machinery and equipment, including overhead cranes, lifts, light trucks, automobiles, and production equipment.
- Sets up and maintains a preventative maintenance schedule on all major machinery and equipment.
- Provides Plant Manager with current information on equipment condition and upcoming equipment maintenance.
- Maintains up-to-date maintenance and repair records on all major equipment, including those records required by OSHA and DOT.
- Oversees major equipment operation to ensure appropriate, safe and efficient use
- 3+ years working on Diesel Engines
- Must have 1+ years working with hydraulics
- 1+ Years of Welding Experience
- Must be a certified mechanic for the type of equipment utilized or be willing to take training and successfully obtain certification
- $25.00- $32.00 / hr
- 1st shift schedule 6:00am-4:00pm
- Competitive Pay with Profit Sharing
- Full insurance benefits, Health/Dental/Vision after 60 days
- 401K with company matching
- Guaranteed year round work and available overtime
- Internal promotional opportunities