Play a critical role in supporting production goals and maintaining high company standards when you become a Maintenance Mechanic for a leader in diverse custom machine design and equipment building in Huron OH.
What you will do:
- Perform preventative maintenance
- Troubleshoot machinery
- Assemble, disassemble equipment for cleaning
What you need:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Hydraulic experience
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Must be mechanically inclined & organized
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
What is in It for You:
- Medical, Dental & Vison
- Paid holidays
- Referral bonuses
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information, call us at (440) 324-7001.