The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Maintenance Tech D
Palmetto, GA 30268 US
Posted: 05/05/2023 2023-05-05 2023-07-01 Industry: Maintenance Job Number: CH23043955
Maintenance Technician D
This routine skilled work position covers several trades in maintenance, facilities, and construction. It represents a growth opportunity position within the Maintenance department based on successful completion of the standardized mechanical aptitude test and interview process. D-Level Maintenance Technicians perform various skilled tasks to inspect, repair, and maintain machinery, building, and equipment.
What you will do:
- Assist in the inspection, repair, and maintenance of mechanical and operational problems on assigned equipment.
- Move and carry heavy material such as pipe, lumber, gravel, sand, or furniture.
- Perform routine mechanical HVAC tasks such as filter element changing, changing belts and coil cleaning.
- Repair interior and exterior building related issues including driving company vehicles to refuel and purchase supplies for maintenance and repair jobs.
- Perform minor plumbing such as drain cleanout, faucet repair and clog removal.
- Touch-up paint and assist with routine miscellaneous day to day activities related to buildings and grounds upkeep, repair, and maintenance including battery changing as needed.
- Assist in testing electrical, pneumatic, and HVAC controls. Be able to replace known individual components in these systems based on the complexity of the work.
What you need:
- Must be able to crawl, bend, lift up to 50 lbs., climb, and work at up to 50 ft. heights
- Must be able to distinguish different wire colors
- Must be able to stand most or all of shift in a wide range of temperatures
- Must have 3-5 years of mechanical or electrical experience in a distribution environment.
- Exposure to paints, coatings, and adhesives applications
- Familiar with gearboxes and electric motors, v-belts and pulleys
- Familiar with sprockets and chains used as power transmission
- Must score a minimum of 55 percentile on the Bennet’s Mechanical Aptitude test. Requires High School Diploma or GED. Technical school or technical training preferred.
What's in it for you:
- Direct Hire
- Weekly Pay
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications. If you have any questions, please contact our Lithia Springs Branch if you have any questions 770-996-1503.