The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Maintenance Tech-Hydraulics and Electrical
Wallingford, CT 06492 US
Posted: 03/13/2023 2023-03-13 2023-04-20 Industry: Maintenance Job Number: MG807854222
Hydraulic and Electrical Maintenance Technician
Our client has a need for a Hydraulic and Electrical Maintenance Technician. In this position you will be accountable for all, repairs and/or improvements of injection molding machines and plant equipment.
What You will Do:
- Ensure proper and safe operational conditions of all production and related equipment.
- Recommend, plan, repair, modify, and fabricate any necessary elements following a problem or a project, which may have an effect.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will Need:
- Strong knowledge and ability to read hydraulic and electrical schematics to resolve issues. Knowledge of hydraulic, electrical, pneumatics repairs a must.
- Work effectively in a fast-paced high-quality manufacturing environment.
- 3-5 years’ experience in hydraulic and electrical maintenance
- Has knowledge in electricity and control.
- Strong organization skills
What is in it For You:
- Medical/Dental/Vision plans
- Weekly pay
- $32-$40 hr. DOE
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our Wallingford office at 203.272.6780 or if interested please send a resume to Wallingford@trnstaffing.com