Lagrange, GA 30240 US
Maintenance Mechanic Assistant
The primary purpose of this position is to maintain the Auburn Housing Authority and its managed agencies’ housing sites and grounds by fulfilling work orders within specified timeframes. This position periodically serves as a worker on call for emergency calls during periods in which no one is scheduled to work, such as nights, weekends, and holidays.
What you will do
· Receives work orders and fulfills specifications within indicated timeframes.
· Performs carpentry repairs to damaged walls, roofs, woodwork, floors, gutters and downspouts, garage doors, cabinets, interior and exterior doors, and other housing fixtures. Repair or replacement of plumbing fixtures and fittings.
· Uses brushes, rollers, and related equipment to apply the required number of coats of paint, enamel, varnish, lacquer, or other protective or decorative material on a variety of surfaces.
· Assists in repair or replacement of wiring and parts for electrical outlets, switches, light fixtures, and breaker switches and fuses.
· Assists with installation and maintenance of HVAC equipment.
· Performs ground maintenance tasks, such as gardening and maintaining curb appeal.
· Immediately reports all maintenance work related incidents to management in accordance with company policy.
· Performs janitorial duties, including but not limited to: cleaning floors, restrooms, trash rooms, boiler rooms, halls, stairways, and sidewalks.
What’s in it for you
When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and insurance, as well as a deposit, and our referral program.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
The Reserves Network has launched a new mobile app, ReserveAJob, that makes it easier for you to receive and accept real-time job notifications, as well as track work
schedules right from your mobile phone! For more information and ways to download the app visit https://rb.gy/fsuhzv
Please call our office at 334-705-7041 if you have questions.