Omaha, NE 68137 US
The Reserves Network has partnered with a local package production company to find a dedicated maintenance technician to join their team. Don't miss out on this opportunity!
Able to work independently with limited general supervision, performs a variety of work in the general maintenance and repair of buildings, facilities, and equipment. Perform related duties as assigned including but not limited to those listed below
Essential Duties and Tasks
Below are the highest priority responsibilities performed in this position on a monthly basis. (The statements below are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified.)
- Follow all Plant and Safety Rules, Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), and wears Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) always.
- General Maintenance and repair of buildings, facilities and equipment
- General knowledge to troubleshoot hydraulic systems
- Performs a variety of work including but not limited to electrical, plumbing, painting tasks
- Performs troubleshooting and repairs of production equipment, compressors, boiler and all other ancillary equipment
- Works with other Maintenance and production employees to troubleshoot problems
- Research, select and order parts and supplies as necessary.
- Ability to work varying shifts, times, weekends and possible emergency situations
- All other work as deemed appropriate by Supervisor, Manager, or Lead employees
- Mechanical: General knowledge and troubleshooting skills for belts, drives, sheaves, chain, etc. any other general power transmission system
- Safety: Knowledge of safety practices within maintenance field
Qualifications, Education and Experience
- Ability to communicate both orally and in writing to all levels of the organization
- Good organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
- High School diploma required
- Two Year degree or Technical School preferred
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.