The Reserves Network http://www.trnstaffing.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/trn.jpg http://www.trnstaffing.com http://www.trnstaffing.com true
Tallassee, AL 36078 US
Posted: 05/04/2023 2023-05-04 2023-06-26 Industry: Maintenance Job Number: EN51762753
The primary purpose of this position is to maintain the Housing Authority and its managed agencies’ housing sites and grounds by fulfilling work orders within specified timeframes. This position periodically serves as a worker on call for emergency calls during periods in which no one is scheduled to work, such as nights, weekends, and holidays.
What you will do:
- Receive work orders and fulfill specifications within indicated timeframes.
- Perform carpentry repairs to damaged walls, roofs, woodwork, floors, gutters and downspouts, garage doors, cabinets, interior and exterior doors, and other housing fixtures. Repair or replacement of plumbing fixtures and fittings.
- Use brushes, rollers, and related equipment to apply the required number of coats of paint, enamel, varnish, lacquer, or other protective or decorative material on a variety of surfaces.
- Assist in repair or replacement of wiring and parts for electrical outlets, switches, light fixtures, and breaker switches and fuses.
- Assist with installation and maintenance of HVAC equipment.
- Perform ground maintenance tasks, such as gardening and maintaining curb appeal.
- Immediately report all maintenance work related incidents to management in accordance with company policy.
- Perform janitorial duties, including but not limited to: cleaning floors, restrooms, trash rooms, boiler rooms, halls, stairways, and sidewalks.
What’s in it for you:
- When you work as an employee through The Reserves Network, you are eligible to enroll in medical, dental and insurance, as well as a deposit, and our referral program.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
Please call our office at 334-705-7041 if you have questions.