Milwaukee, WI 53216 US
- Complete machine set up, changeovers, tooling changes, adjustments and troubleshooting related to the operation of mail inserting machines
- Diagnose and troubleshoot equipment breakdowns and perform preventative maintenance
- Perform electrical and mechanical repairs of production equipment to minimize downtime
- Complete partial or full dismantling of equipment to quickly repair or replace defective components and restore functionality
- Must be mechanically inclined, electrical knowledge is a plus
- Must be able to frequently lift and move 30lbs, and occasionally lift up to 50lbs
- Must understand equipment operator’s manuals and safety procedures
- Must be able to follow all pertinent company Standard Operating Procedures and current Good Manufacturing Practices
- 1st shift: 7:00am - 3:30pm, Monday - Friday
- Paid holidays and vacations
- You are eligible to enroll in medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as 401K, direct deposit.
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.
For more information contact our Milwaukee office at 414-453-9545. Or if interested, please send a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org