Play a critical role with a company that specializes in manufacturing high quality cutting tools for the metal working industry, when you become a Maintenance Mechanic for this company in Brookfield, WI.
As a Maintenance Mechanic you will perform a wide variety of duties to diagnose, repair and calibrate CNC machines and equipment to include all mechanical, electrical and electronic components and controls. Bring your skills and ambition to our team, apply today.
What Matters Most:
• Competitive pay ranging from $27-32 per hour
• Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
• On-site position located in the Milwaukee area
• 3rd shift, Monday – Friday 10pm to 6am
• Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401K plan
Your New Role:
As a Maintenance Mechanic you will perform a wide variety of duties to diagnose, repair and calibrate CNC machines and equipment to include all
mechanical, electrical and electronic components and controls.
What You Need:
• 3-5 years related maintenance experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience with an emphasis in metal working or machine trades
• Work from drawings, specifications and schematics. Perform skilled fitting of bearings and spindles and align machine components. May be required to scrape ways. Lay out and machine complicated replacement parts requiring involved machine setups and operations.
• Perform a wide variety of electrical installation and maintenance work on plant electrical systems, equipment and apparatus. Lay out and install complex wiring circuits and distribution centers in accordance with codes.
• Above average math skills. Basic blueprint reading skills and working knowledge of math, including trigonometry.
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
If you would like additional information, call 414-453-9545.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However, you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.