When you step into the role of a maintenance technician, you unlock possibilities for yourself, our client company, and the community they serve. Your maintenance expertise will strengthen a safer environment where providing a clean and safe environment for tenants is a way of life.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay of $14/hour+ based of experience
- Monday-Thursday 7am-5pm CST, Fridays off
- Opportunity to gain hands-on experience and expand your skill set
- Temp-to-hire opportunity with potential for career growth and stability
- While working with TRN you will be paid on a weekly basis
Your New Role:
As a maintenance technician, you will have a big impact on the community. You will receive work orders and fulfill specific tasks within indicated timeframes, assist in repairs or replacement of wiring and parts for electrical issues, assist with installation and maintenance of HVAC equipment, and perform grounds work.
What you Need:
- Must obtain High School Diploma or GED
- 6 months -1 year maintenance technician experience
- Basic knowledge to perform maintenance task
- Must be able to work on call schedules
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screening
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work. When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search and career aspirations.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
Veteran-founded and family-owned, The Reserves Network specializes in connecting exceptional talent with rewarding opportunities. With our extensive industry experience, we are dedicated to helping you achieve your professional goals and shine in your field. Submit your application for consideration in this and other positions and gain exclusive access to our mobile app for job notifications.
As an equal-opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity, and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today.