Play a critical role in supporting maintenance goals and maintaining high company standards when you become a Maintenance Technician with a local production facility in Chanhassen, MN.
As a Maintenance Technician, you will operate hand and power tools to complete projects and assigned maintenance needs safely, accurately, and efficiently. Apply today to reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network.
What Matters Most:
- Competitive pay starting at $36.37 per hour
- On-site position located in the Chanhassen, MN area.
- Schedule: 12 hour shifts from 6pm-6am with 3 days on followed buy 2 days off
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance, as well as a 401K plan
Your New Role:
As a Maintenance Technician, you will have a big impact on maintaining production standards and meeting company goals. You'll maintain a safe, clean workspace while providing all needed duties such as: Equipment repair and maintenance, PLCs and motor repairs, general property maintenance, updating repair logs, and ensuring proper project completion.
What You Need:
- High school diploma or GED required. Technical School degree preferred.
- 3+ years comparable maintenance experience.
- Electrical/Controls experience
- Production or manufacturing maintenance experience preferred.
- The ability to read and write English
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment screenings such as drug test and background
Your New Organization:
Enjoy competitive compensation, health, vision, and dental insurance plans, and a 401(k) plan. Get paid weekly through direct deposit for every hour you work.
When you partner with The Reserves Network, you get to work with experienced recruiters who will advise you on all aspects of your job search. Work where you want, when you want, and as often as you want. We offer both long-term positions for steady work and short-term positions for those seeking extra cash.
Ready to take control of the way you work? Complete our application today and join The Reserves Network team, where your skills and contributions will be valued and rewarded. Reserve your path to success with The Reserves Network – apply today.
Your Career Partner:
The Reserves Network is a family-owned and veteran-founded company. Since 1984, we have been bringing employers and job seekers together in a variety of industries and positions.
As an equal opportunity employer, we value our employees and foster an environment of respect, integrity and trust in every aspect of employment. However you identify and whatever your background, we encourage you to apply today or you can download our mobile app to receive and accept real-time job notifications.